- A trippy Coleridge visual album scored completely in acid rock, in the style of Pink Floyd’s The Wall.
- A beautiful Wordsworth movie in the style of a Rogers and Hammerstein musical + the 1994 version of The Secret Garden.
- A weird Blake movie that’s half animated in a very experimental but disquieting style and has a good message but makes little kids cry.
- An indie, anachronistic Shelley movie that’s got a lot of interesting visual effects and shaggy hair and is scored in 1960s protest songs.
- A ridiculous, huge-budget Lord Byron movie directed by Baz Luhrmann and featuring an almost exclusively hip hop soundtrack. (It’s the only way to do it.)
- A Keats musical with lots of Amelie-style reality-bending effects and an entire soundtrack by Hozier and/or Sufjan Stevens.
TAKE MY MONEY
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2jx5jts