“I know the five-year anniversary is wood, but I got him some lead – more ammo!”
My boss is driving me to rage.
- He is constantly in long meetings or on the phone, yet it is my fault I didn’t get an answer from him yesterday.
- He is constantly changing the spec / moving the goalposts / changing his mind, yet it is my fault I don’t anticipate literally 100% of these mostly-non-communicated changes.
- He is the most egregious over-explainer ever in the history of ever and if I have to listen to one more redundant example of a concept I already understand I am going to do something desperate.
- No meeting needs to be 7 hours long. Not ever.
- No really, STOP FUCKING EXPLAINING
On the whole, this guy is better than the evil, misogyinistic, racist, hateful, lying, manipulative cuntbucket I worked for before … but only just.
“I don’t think physics answers all questions, you know.”
–my coworker, the self-proclaimed extreme right-winger, after I explained why water doesn’t flow well in a vacuum.
if i ever stop talking to you as much
- its not you
- there are a lot of things going on right now and idk what im doing and i often forget the fact that i have friends omfg
- i still want to be close
if i ever message/text/call/ect you a lot
- pls let me know bc i dont want to make you uncomfortable or bug you
- be a Pal; dont let me make an asshat out of myself
- ps its more than likely because i want to be close
omg please read this
This. OH MY G-D, this is so true. Especially the bit about “there are a lot of things going on right now and idk what i’m doing and i often forget the fact that i have friends omfg”. If you have sent me email or something and I haven’t replied, IT DOESN’T MEAN I DON’T LIKE YOU. It means something at the dayjob went “ping!”, or I’m (trying to) work on writing, or the constant sleep dep has made me even more scattered then usual.
Very much this.
“Hello. My name is Luke Skywalker. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”
“Never go up against a Mandalorian when death is on the line!” *immediately falls into Sarlacc pit*
“Bye, boys! Have fun storming the Death Star!”
“Wampas Of Unusual Size? I don’t think they exist.”
“Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed, on Hoth?”
“It just so happens that Obi-Wan here is only mostly dead.”
“Give us the access code.” “What access code?” “Chewie, tear his arms off.” “Ohhh you mean this access code!”
“I could give you my word as a Corellian…” “No good. I’ve known too many Corellians”
“Why can’t I see?” “You’ve been mostly-frozen all day.”
That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying “I know”, what he meant was, “I love you.”
“Why do you wear that black mask? Were you burned on Mustafar, or something like that?” “Oh no, it’s just that they’re terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.”
“Luke doesn’t get eaten by the rancor at this time. ”What?” “The rancor doesn’t get him. I’m explaining to you because you look nervous.”
“The Fowce is what bwings us togevver today. It suwwounds us, and penetwates us. It binds the gawaxy togevver.”
I’ve got some bad news about wolves.
Awww, poor wolf!